View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 12:10 PM   #4411
JD from PAUSA
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tater View Post
CA was so glad to read you had a beautiful visit with DeAnna and family. It does sound as if she is being cared for very well by her friends!!! I am sure that eases your heart a bit. Be strong and get strength from knowing he is right there by your side; you are NOT alone. Sometimes when the going got rough for me, I would just resite the Lord's prayer over and over.

Wouldn't you know, late again for posting this week's challenge. I finally did so y'all don't forget to go look. Speaking of challenge, what is TSC1214 challenge?

Sorry I was late (again after I said I wouldn't do it again) but I have been up to my chin in legal stuff and running from one county to the next filing probate applications, etc. I did that all day today and missed out on the all girl birthday luncheon for me!!! Sometimes ain't it funny the twists and turns that happen in life!!!! I will be off and running again tomorrow but at some point, I am sure I'll run past myself. Blessed be each and every one of my Sistahs!!! Love you all so much!
Tater,So sorry you missed out on your birthday luncheon...

I was in your shoes 3 years ago this coming February, I remember how stressful it was to take care of my Mother's estate...pay her bills, and clean out her apartment. I had four weeks,(to clean out her aparment or I would have had to pay another months rent!) I know other's may have been able to do that in days, but it took me four weeks, to sort through things and pack, and take things home in a snow storm....It snowed a lot that February. We lived with boxes at my house for a long time, (In every room) It looked a little bit like the hoarder's show (I don't have a garage, attic, or finished basement, so they ended up in almost every room of my house. LOL

This past August, on the day that would have been my Mother's birthday, I took a box of my greeting cards down to the cancer center for the staff to go through (My Mother had asked me to do that for her) It took me two years to get the courage to go and do that, but I felt so good afterward, and it did help me get through the day. I plan to try and do something this year at Christmas in my Mother's memory to help with Christmas.
QFTD165
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!