View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 12:06 PM   #5371
laurenscraft
Gabfest Goddess

Send a message via Skype™ to laurenscraft

Oh Kathy I want a shop like that near me.... oh my maybe I should be the shop.

If it is not too much trouble I would love you to shop for me, just a little, not too much mind you!!

It really is a gorgeous card and the colours are beautiful. Can I blog it??? Yes I am that impressed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscrat View Post
I'm glad you liked it. I loved the design and made at least four or five so I can remember how next year. The glitter paper is from an LSS, I think. It almost has a vinyl feel to the back of it. It is tough cutting with dies, but punches work well. Or as in that card, a straight cut is good too. If you want some, I could cut a sheet for you in A2 size....I'm going out to the LSS shop today if she will let us. She's only open Thursday, Friday and Saturday but she tells us all the time to call and if she's home, she will let us shop. She's a little mennonite lady and her shop is in the back of her farmhouse! It is cardmaker heaven in there! Wall to wall shelves of rubber stamps, new dies, punches, embossing folders and she keeps getting more and more goodies in. If we want something she doesn't have, she will order for us but we have to keep after her or she sells it when it comes in because she forgot who ordered it! My favorite shop, by far!

My Blog and My Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!