View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 11:32 AM   #2612
redwood17
Glitter Guru

Debbie, I am praying for your friend!! Thankful the chemo should do it!! Your such a sweet friend.

Joan - I think of you often and appreciate you!

Cat - your always an inspiration to me and I thank you for all your encouraging posts and kindness it all shows!

Joann - thanks for thinking of me and always appreciate the FB thinking of you posts

Ladies you all mean so much to me, and your support and kind words can get me through the day - on rough ones I pull out the cards I keep them at my desk cause I see them most here. I have a row of them that surround my cube that you can only see when sitting in my chair. My boss noticed and she told me that was ultra cool. . . so thank you!

It's so nice to be able to come here read posts and vent. FB, too many people would see and DD does not like that idea so you are my comfort zone. I have had major ups and downs but I keep on hearing God put on my heart to just remain calm and I have been doing my best and have been being as upbeat as I can but also giving him the low down of what is going to happen. He is still upset about Jeep insurance but I did the right thing for health insurance and not going to pay out $1,300 for him this year. . . He tells me to get the car out of his name and put into mine I said no problem let me get my stuff out and you can have it and I won't make another payment yours in January. . . Then he backs off and says "oh stop Michele" I said listen I can't pay your bills and mine!! You live here rent free! Ahhhhh - frustrating but paperwork is in motion and this may sound bad but I have a date for New Years Eve and I am thrilled! Even if it is just for a night - I haven't been out or had any real fun in at least 5 years!! I stuck DH with his DD and he has to be there. He thinks I am lying about going out - but he is obviously wrong. Made me laugh - like 'have you met me?'
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!