View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 12:21 PM   #22
Minders
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherla View Post
Mindy- so good to hear from you. my eyes have settled and are staying the same. I've gotten very used to it, actually. I made my christmas catds over the past few days and I find that im not so critical of little flaws anymore whereas before I would have thrown the card out and started over again. I'm awaiting the table top paper cutter for christmas from Francis. I was smart this year, I told him what I wanted and ordered it from Gail myself with his Visa card. Lol then, when it comes its getting a bow put on it and put under the tree. Lol I just bought my own christmas present. Lol I hope others have done that because u feel a little odd, but her usually gets me strange things (line a meat grinder).

How are you?
Glad to hear you're doing well! And I'm happy you're stamping Have fun with your new toys! I think your present is the perfect way to do it, lol! Hubby tried to buy me clothes on his own last year....that didn't go so well obviously, lol! And he's learned his lesson, ha! But....I guess it was better than a meat grinder, hahahahaha!

We are good! Both staying busy with work of course so same old same old!

Check out my blog

Proud SCS Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!