View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 10:22 AM   #31
PJill
Stampin' Fool

Thank you. So, I have a list longer then both my arms put together. Today is the first day I have even started shopping. I have been sick with flu/cold (worst timing possible!) for the last 2 weeks so that made things even worse. I have decided that I am going to do most of my shopping online this year. I have 6 kids (3 are married with families) so there are a lot of people to buy for. I started a Christmas letter to mail out with my cards but it's still in it's baby stage. Hubby 'bought' cards for me last night. (I wanted to make them again but ran out of time. Plus he really doesn't have the feel for what looks good in cards-so they are kind of.....well, not what I would like. But I thanked him because pretty or not, he was thoughtful to go buy them.) After reading your thread here this morning it already started my 'work' juices flowing. I have been busy since I posted doing shopping. If I could get that mostly done today I would feel a lot better. Thanks for a place to refresh and get encouragement.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!