View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 04:52 AM   #5366
muscrat
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurenscraft View Post
Kathy, oh Kathy, I got an envelope from you today with the most beautiful Christmas card I have ever seen. Beautiful colour, fabby design and so so so straight and precise in cutting and layering. OCD supreme!!! Thank you..

I love it!!!

and do tell me where the glitter paper comes from.... it is the best I have ever seen....
I'm glad you liked it. I loved the design and made at least four or five so I can remember how next year. The glitter paper is from an LSS, I think. It almost has a vinyl feel to the back of it. It is tough cutting with dies, but punches work well. Or as in that card, a straight cut is good too. If you want some, I could cut a sheet for you in A2 size....I'm going out to the LSS shop today if she will let us. She's only open Thursday, Friday and Saturday but she tells us all the time to call and if she's home, she will let us shop. She's a little mennonite lady and her shop is in the back of her farmhouse! It is cardmaker heaven in there! Wall to wall shelves of rubber stamps, new dies, punches, embossing folders and she keeps getting more and more goodies in. If we want something she doesn't have, she will order for us but we have to keep after her or she sells it when it comes in because she forgot who ordered it! My favorite shop, by far!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!