View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 05:35 AM   #5578
DellsDani
Stazon Splitcoast

G'morning Alphagirls, how is everyone today? Susan, I have been busy busy busy putting up my Christmas decorations. In fact, I have so many I had to call in help. lol...My brother and his wife are here helping me. I am one that decorates my whole house. I love it!!!! hehe...Lauren dear sweet Lauren, be prepared because once I figure out how to keep track of the points and announce the game...you are going to be under attack. And yes my dear friend, you too may host the Challenge. All you have to do is pm me and tell me that you would like to hostess for a week. Kathy, I don't think you are the only one that will be after Lauren's points....lol....I can't wait to announce this game. I do think y'all will have a blast with it. I just need to figure out how to keep track of the points because I know points will be flying everywhere. lol....Well ladies, it is early and I am still monitoring the gallery. I have to tell you...if you don't check out the "recent uploads" on the home page, you should...I have put through a lot of neat ideas this morning. Ok, well your hostess with the mostess will be in this morning to give you the new letter and I will check in this afternoon. Until then, y'all be good. lol..as if..hehe..huggs

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!