View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 03:36 AM   #2671
Arlene Bridges
Watercolor Wizard

Today I have to track down my Silhoutte Cameo.... UPS says they delivered on a box on Monday.... there was nothing here from them. I got a box from Kohl's and Hobby Lobby. Yesterday my box from Miche was here. So got to contact my credit card company first and then the company I bought the Silhoutte from.... ugh... hate having to do this.

My day starts with an IEP meeting at 8 a.m. I am getting a new student. Well, let me rephrase that. Right now, she only comes to me for 1 class. We had her re-tested and her disability changed and we are placing her with me FULL TIME starting today. She needs the 1 to 1 help so desperately. She has a hearing impairment for starters and even the resource room is hard for her to work in... my class is 10 or less, and she sits right in front of me. So there is alot of lip reading and actual hearing the subject matter for her in my room. Sweet kid, just in the throes of puberty and boys. LOL
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!