View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 08:21 PM   #87
stamp300
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbrown View Post
Oh gosh, what a nutty week I've had! I kept meaning to let y'all know that I heard from the companies that I won prizes from, and I ordered from them the next day. Yeah, I was impatient and wanted new toys NOW! LOL

I got a shipping notice that my stamps from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps are on their way, and I ordered a 48 slot Distress Ink pad holder from Stamp-n-Storage. I also got a free digi from Mo's Digital Pencil (she provided the freebie for us to use for the Kid's Card challenge) - but I ended up ordering a couple more cuz her digis are SO cute! I have the digis on my computer, but haven't had time to print them out and play.

That work thing, Mon - Fri, really does get in the way of our stamping time, doesn't it?? Then we had a huge birthday bash for my grampa - his 90th - to plan for and attend. Then I thought I was going to have a nice easy week at work, but no. A co-worker fell and cut his nose, got stitches, went home, and now I'm doing two jobs until he gets back. Oy! Thank goodness this Friday is our last day of work and then we go on Christmas Break until January. (And yes, I call it CHRISTMAS break, not no stinkin holiday or winter break, hmph.) I'm gonna PLAY during my time off!!!!!!!!

Thank you VERY much to all of these companies who donated such fabulous prizes!!!!
WOW! 90th that's pretty good. I would like a piece of cake too, maybe Sheri & I could share it.
QFTD52
FS318
HYCCT2013
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!