View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 04:19 PM   #4406
sillyfilly
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh, no cranberry sauce with turkey...yuck! I love cranberries but then again I like to cut a lemon in half and sprinkle it with salt and eat it. Makes my mouth water thinking about it. Panera bread had a turkey sandwich that had cranberry sauce on it.

Thanks for your prayers. I am feeling better. I did just what you said Jan. I thought about all the good times we've had during Christmas and cried...and cried some more and I am feeling better. My Mom would not want me to be depressed. Plus someone suggested I do something in my Mom's honor which helped me to put things in perspective.

I went to the dentist and got a crown today or a temporary one and will get the new thing next month.

Tater I'm sorry you missed your bd party. That stinks.

Jill I hope you get to feeling better. You don't have much time left. I'm not decorating much. I just don't want to go to all the trouble. I have a few things out and tomorrow I am setting up some of my village. Just a few pieces. I should sell it and then I could buy some more stamps!!! Only kidding. I am stamp poor.

Well everyone have a great evening.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!