View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 03:50 PM   #102
StampinGoodDeeds
Swapper of the Month March 2012

ANNMARIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are such a blessing, beyond any words!
Today was one of the worst days I have had at work in my life. Only twice before have I been so upset at a work place... And we are talking about over 30 years of working... And those two times... once I quit and the other time gave notice, found a new job then quit.
Today I literally had to grab my chair in a meeting to keep from standing up, giving notice, and leaving.
I came home, and there was this wonderful blessing waiting for me, so filled with love it nearly burst!
Thank you for every item that I know you picked with such care. First, DH is still chuckling over the desktop devotional so i havent had a chance to use it yet but will steal it back shortly... thank u! but wanted to say I love the papers and am anxious for the weekend to use them! The punch is soooooo cute and much desired! The fun holiday plates/napkins, book and spoon touch my heart and I will think of you with each use, my tea party friend.. though I wish you would come visit and help me use them for a live party! The ribbons are beautiful, and the potpourris... You would think i was an afdict as i have been holding them sniffing them over and over already!
Thank you for helping me refocus and for bringing me smiles on this day when it was soooo desperately needed. You are AWESOME!!!!! (Hugs!)
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  

I'm Stampin' Good Deeds, Are You?

Last edited by StampinGoodDeeds; 12-11-2012 at 04:07 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!