View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 02:58 PM   #4405
irishgreensue
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh Tater, so sorry you missed the birthday party that would have celebrated YOU!! SOrry you have so much running to do, but hopefully, it will all be out of the way and you can sit back and relax when the actual holiday gets here! going to check for your TSC card now!!

Doesn't the Lord's prayer work wonderfully?? - sometimes we can't even think for ourselves as to what to pray for , but HE knows our hearts!

WE ARE WAITING FOR SHIRT TO ISSUE THE CHALLENGE for the missing Brat Girl!! She is pretty busy with Tig's therapy, but I know she will be here soon!!

CA that wonderful DD of yours is so strong and has a great support system - kind of takes a load off your mind with all you are also dealing with at home - I am so glad you had such a great visit wit DeAnna - did she start getting all the teapotters cards yet??

Jill, you only beat me there to answer the trivia question by a couple minutes, so I did not even post my response when I saw you did!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!