View Single Post
Old 03-22-2006, 06:40 PM   #103
CardFanatic
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen70
Here's my card. I'm guilty about looking for some validation I had a really emotional day at work. When I got home, I called DH at work (He's still there) and he suggested that I stamp and I would feel better. I got online first to find out that yesterday's card wasn't really good. So now I'm really feeling down. I finally stamped, but most of what I stamp these days can't be uploaded for a couple more days.

I'm busy making an assorted box of birthday cards for my para at school and I'm trying to stick with her family's personal interests. Hopefully this birthday card will delight someone on here, because I could really use some genuine happy comments Thanks in advance for your help!

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...0&ppuser=37350
Thanks so much for your comments! You have been so sweet, especially with your encouragement over my difficult day. I LOVE the comment about falling asleep in the ink... I feel like that tonight. So, I may have to view and comment on some challenge cards tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get them all in tonight. Thanks again.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!