View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 02:00 AM   #4803
wendykins
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBgreendawn View Post
So... the school where I do the one 2 day show in November wants to put on one in the Spring ( either before Easter or before Mothers day) and (no date yet) but, was asked if I was interested in this... I've never done a spring show ( ever ) so... I'm debating if it would be a good idea to make something besides cards and tags (and I have to start soon ) because, I'm still bitten by the Christmas bug here and I am nearly out of birthday cards.

So, last year ( not this last nov. but 2011) I had some "crafter stocking stuffers" which were vintage jello molds filled with vintage buttons and then some vintage lace 1 yard wound on round wood clothes pins. ( all the buttons sold and the lace only sold one blue piece) So... do you think something like this, I have tons of vintage jello molds ( and stuff it follows me home from yard sales) and if it was before Mothers day maybe "crafty chick gifts?" but, would people buy little things like this to craft with for Easter?

I'm rambling I know, but I figured I could pick your brains because, If I say things like this out loud to people I know who don't craft they are all just they agree with me no matter what I say.
I am doing three shows this Spring...two before Easter and one before Mother's day.
I would think that some of the crafting stuff would sell. I would love to come across vintage buttons and lace, LOL!
I am planning Easter, MOther's Day, teacher's gifts and graduation stuff for the Spring
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!