Swapper of the Month - April 2013
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Where there are only 5.85 people per square mile
*Closed and Completed* Be My "Altered" Valentine
Be My ALTERED Valentine
Quantity: 9+1 (send in 10 receive 9 back--one is for the hostess!)
I LOVE to recycle, upcycle, repurpose and reuse anything and everything.
I know Christmas isn't even here and I'm all for Valentine's, but it seems the day after Christmas, the stores are already stocking Valentine's!
So with that in mind, I invite you to join me and Be My aLtErEd Valentine
Due Date: Friday, February 8th
Newbies and International swappers are always welcome!! One requirement is to check in weekly so I know you're still in the swap!!
1. For this swap you will pick a letter from VALENTINE.
2. Then you'll decide what your letter and base will be made from. Some ideas to make your letters and base from are: cereal boxes, envelopes, plastic packaging, aluminum foil, cardboard, container lids ect. You must have your letter mounted to a base that is 6"in height by 4" in width. You can have any shape for your base, round, oval, retangle, triangle, star, heart, ect but you must have the height 6" and the width 4"
3. You will then embellish your letter and base with anything and everything related to VALENTINE's day! buttons, ribbon, bling, clock parts, thread, brads, eyelets, beads, stick pins, emphemera, stickers, feathers, flowers, ect, ect
4. Colors and theme MUST be Valentine related--Reds, pinks, browns, black, creams with love, kisses, hugs, poems, you get the idea--if you send in blue and orange or yellow and green you will not be swapped!
5. You can make this into a banner, accordian display, tag book or ?, I'm leaving that up to you when you receive these. All bases should have a hole on each side at the top for stringing. Let's go 1/2" from the sides at the top and 1/2" down from the top. I'll post an example.
No Vendor Requirements--meaning you can use anything you find or have for this swap.
Shipping: Keep in mind shipping costs...the letters could be different thicknesses than what you send in, please send as much postage as it took you to send in plus a few extra stamps or $$. Any stamps or $$ not used will be returned to you. If you send cash, I print labels online with USPS and include delivery confirmation for free. If you have any questions just ask!
When you're ready to ship:
932 W Hackamore Ct
Nampa ID 83686
When you sign up please tell me what letter you would like. If we fill up the first group I will add a second group
I-Onecowfarm-Shipped to you today 2-9-2013
Last edited by artisticsole; 02-27-2013 at 10:55 AM..