View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 09:29 AM   #5535
DellsDani
Watercolor Wizard

You are so welcome Vickie. And thank you Janet so much for sending me the U points. I have to tell y'all, I did a real dumb blonde thing (no offense to the other blondes (yes, I am blonde)) ok...this is what I did...well I should say I didn't do...I forgot to give the chatterbox and her runners ups their points for chatting. I mean I posted them, but I didn't add them in to their point totals. Everyone together now; DUH DANI. I will add them in when I add in the points for the letter U which will be right when I get back from physical therapy. Which by the way, I must go get ready for. Thank you everyone for being so understanding and patient with me and my "I plan to do this and plan to do that", yet my plans always fell thru life. However, I believe my life is getting somewhat back to its normal quiet life. Which y'all know I love!!!! The only things I have going on is physical therapy, Dawn is having surgery next week and her parents will be here, my brother Randy (he says "Hi Lauren") is coming to stay overnight tonight to help me finish decorating my home, I have my dd's baby shower which is out of town this coming weekend (I will be staying overnight there Saturday), and Midghit is getting spayed on the 21st oh and of course Christmas. After all these things happen the only thing I will have to deal with is physical therapy, YAY!!!! Ok girls, gotta go... love yas and hugggs

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!