View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 10:25 AM   #103
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Tyler Tucker has made a journal update:

Hello everyone.

Tyler is doing okay. Ashley had to get more pain medication because Tylerís jaw and legs have been hurting more than usual. I guess itís the cold weather.

Heís looking forward to Christmas and his trip to Disney thanks to the Marty Lions Foundation. We will be at Give Kids the World on January 5th. I pray he will be able to go. Itís a long trip and we will be driving. Marty Lions Foundation is renting a large van so the kids will be comfortable and we can take Tylerís wheel chair.

The boys are all excited. Tylerís dad canít go because heís still having trouble with his back. He fell and broke it a few months ago, so he will be house sitting. God is good and has blessed us in so many ways Öthanks to Tylerís Angels, all the kids will have a great Christmas.

Thank you all for your donations. You all have made things so much better in Tylerís life and his familyís. We will contact Dr. Rodriguez as soon as we get back from Disney so Tyler can get his surgery date. His jaw is being made and should be ready soon. Thank God that we have Dr. Rodriguez and his team!

Tylerís surgery is going to be another long, rough battle but my boy is strong and I have enough faith to know that God will be in control. Itís just so hard to see Tyler looking lifeless with all the tubes and needles. Dr. Rodriguez told me he will never give up on Tyler so I know that one day, he will fix Tylerís jaw and Tyler will have a normal life. I also know that all Tylerís angels will be with him in spirit.

As usual I am worried about Tyler. I know in my heart that he will be okay. It seems like everyone here is coming down with the flu, starting with Tyler, then Jayden had it, then Ashley and now Ethan has it Ö passing it around I guess.

Also, Mrs. Bright, (Tylerís home bound teacher ) thank you for making the wonderful poster for us. You did a great job, and Tyler loves you so much!

Thank each of you, and I hope you have the best Christmas ever. I know Tyler and his brothers will because his angels care.

Merry Christmas, be safe, and if you are going to be donating this year to Tylerís family, we can sure use the help. If you want to donate to an organization, please remember Courageous Kids and the Greenville County Cancer Society. They have helped us in so many ways through the years.

WE LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH , PLEASE KEEP TYLER AND OUR FAMILY IN YOUR PRAYERS.

FROGginí (F.R.O.G. Ė Fully Rely On God)

Tyler
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!