View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 10:03 AM   #2512
MiamiKel4
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to MiamiKel4
Default Prayer Request !!!!!!

Darlene - cheers, sistah -- dragging here, too! I need sleep. I need more hours in the day. I need sanity!!

Maryrose, unreal that your SON made that! He's as crafty as his mama!

Jackie - hi sweetie! I am so bad with cards, too ladies .... I was always the mom that had it together, cards not only went out in a timely fashion with updated photo AND the yearly newsletter and now? Hallmark, if I'm lucky! And this year, I'm not lucky ....... I doubt mine will make it to the mail and hope for a new year's card at this rate. Two many kids commitments and December being the month to remember!

And apparently I'm a grandma, too!! My OTHER daughter has the AP Pysch class baby to tote around starting today for the next 3 weeks! a busy, non-stop, singing, performing, insanely active 15 year old with a 6 pound baby - HA! I told her "welcome to a small taste of my world!" She named her baby girl Holly Daniels ... she is a Christmas baby herself and said she always wanted to be Holly Noel ~ LOL! Guess I missed the mark on her name - ooops!

Oh ladies, could I borrow some of your prayer for my dd's classmate - Eric. He went home end of last week with an excruciating headache - blinding, debilitating and went to bed to escape the pain. They assumed migraine - we've all had them, we know how BAD they are .... and he woke up the next morning with the headache gone. And he went to school like normal to all his classes, being told by teacher after teacher "why are you here?"! Turns out he went to all his 9th grade classes ...... except he is in 11th grade!! He literally LOST 2 years! He didn't recognize his teachers, went to the wrong rooms, didn't know his own girlfriend and they thought he was playing a prank. THey soon realized he was not playing and his parents picked him up and straight to the ER they went. He has not been back to school since then I am so fearful of the news. It just leans towards something not good, and he did not have any trauma to the head or have an accident. My uncle passed from a sudden onset brain tumor and I just PRAY for good news and a good outcome. He is only 17, God bless them. I know they could use the prayer warriors today and onward through this journey.
xoxoxo
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!