View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 11:03 AM   #21
Cyndi_Ray
Rubber Obsessor

I have been crafting like crazy!! If I am not physically cutting and gluing, I am designing in Silhouette Studio. My boyfriend is getting soooo aggravated!! And in turn he is aggravating the p*** out of me!! Lol! I want to got glue his mouth shut! Which kills me cause he is always on xbox and my craft area is in a little nook area that connects to my living room so it's not like I am isolating myself! Oh well, he'll get over it. Hate to say it but times like this make me miss my ex!!

My daughter and I are working on christmas cards right now. I organized my scrap area, which reminds me, I need to go add it to the share your craft space thread. I have the cutest penguin Quikutz die so I am going to search for cute christmas cards using penguins. Penguins are my favorite. I even have a penguin tattoo on my wrist. Anyway, hope to see you on more often. I have to say, I missed having someone to share my progress with the last couple days. I understand how life can get but maybe if we continue being each other's cheerleader, it'll get better!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!