Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.
2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."
3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the http:// address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy (or right click on your mouse and choose copy).
4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there (or right click on your mouse and choose paste). Repeat as many times as you need for all your links.
5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Quiltzi...High Plains Member of PunchkateerzI'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned,
in awe of the One who gave it all.
I'll stand, my soul, Lord, to You surrendered,
all I am is Yours.