View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 05:03 PM   #1680
Susanne527
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeymama View Post
Hello; hope everybody's weekend is going great!

How was the party, Kathleen? Did the kids have a great time? Too funny about the football-playing girl...Ivy would be all over that story. The one she knows from our area has injured some boys...I tell you, she is a legend! LOL All of the potatoes you mentioned sound so good...I would eat them.... Have you ever tried twice baked? My Mom used to make them and they are so good. How about sweet potatoes? Have tried to make my own fries, but they are so hard to cut they were more like sweet potato chunks...funny looking, but yummy!

Linda, do you feel better today? Sending you "get well" thoughts....

Patti, most days are not nearly so busy...thank goodness! To much running makes me cranky...I am the happiest hanging out at home. Too bad the crop and company collide...Kathleen may be right, maybe the crop will be just what you need. Enjoy and have fun. Is Tom a good help? Marlyn will help some, but I have to leave very explicit directions and cross my fingers. How come you got scheduled for so many nights? Do you have mandatory overtime?

Vickie, so glad to hear the good news about your ear!

I don't know if any of you have heard about the 2 young girls, from Iowa, who have been missing since this summer. Their bodies were found by hunters; I had heard about it in our news, but then I saw it on MSN too. So sad....

One of the girls hit a deer on the way to work this morning. She was only 6 miles from home and was driving her new car. She is okay, but very shaken up; she didn't work.
I do remember those two cousin girls and saw the news blurb on my Comcast home page--so sad--what creeps are out there! Only a few miles from home too! Is there near you at all?

Speaking of deer-the other night we counted ( deer-entire family walking across the street--at first a lil' baby deer went back and forth--oncoming traffic was stopped so I figured something was up...waiting...waiting and then this huge group (family) of deer all shapes and size walked across the street like they owned the place! It's amazing to see--this time of year we have to be super careful--especially around the wooded areas.

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!