View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 03:03 PM   #775
Stampin Wrose
This reminds me of a Star Trek episode....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoping View Post
he specifically said no advil... vicodin yes i could take because it's tylenol and codeine - however, that messes with my kidneys... joys. and i'm planning on drinking some tonight - so that would be fun to mix the two together... hmmmm. where's that bottle?? haha!

i'm having the pin removed from my toe - when i popped it it's hitting a tendon and rubbing it - so permanent inflammation because of it - and he also seems to think i'm developing a touch of allergic reaction to hte stainless steel... joys.

surgery on thursday supposedly i'll be at work on friday - though i'll probably be in a heap load of pain. fun. i'll be in a semi-driving boot for 2 weeks. we have exams the next week so i can sit and prop it up no worries. no travel over the holidays - which is one of hte reasons i did the surgery when i did it - didn't want to have to deal with momster b'itching we weren't coming to see her. we were thinking of a cruise due to our 15th anniversary but couldn't figure out when or where or what to do with the girls. so surgery it is!
Oh you're right, I knew one of them was bad. No Advil. They have to re-tell me each time!

Well it doesn't sound like they expect it to be too bad, so that's good at least. And way to get out of the momster holiday.

"Fun must be always." - Tomas Hertl, San Jose Sharks
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!