View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 07:43 AM   #6087
stamp300
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywolf View Post
I received an email from MFT a week ago and finally got my order together and submitted it tonight. There were 3 things that I wanted that were out of stock (arrrgh!), but I decided not to wait. One I got a near substitute (wood grain fence die instead of picket fence), and I had no trouble finding other things I wanted to fill the order. I ended up getting 5 Die-namics and 4 stamp sets. Can't wait to get them and start creating.

I actually went a little over, but I feel like that tells the company that I appreciate their product - that I'm not just ordering because it's free.
That's what I wanted was the picket fence die but I didn't see the wood grain one, oh well. They put money back into my Pay Pal account so I have to use it before a certain time. My DH says I don't have to use it, but I want to use it, it's free money.

Chris, did you get your Pazzles yesterday?

It's going to be a card making day for me, I got 2 orders from work to make 20 cards from 2 guys, 1 is a driver & he wants fish Christmas cards so I think I'll make the ones that I showed you ladies earlier & the other guy wants a pretty one with heat embossing.

I get my goodies today from MFT according the tracking number. Yippee!
QFTD52
FS318
You Can Do It Challenge
HYCCT2013
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!