View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 05:07 AM   #1673
MommaPatti
Gabfest Goddess

Tracie, thanks for being our Round 10 hostess!! I'm in again--can't miss out on this great group of gals! (ooooh, don't you just love my alliteration so early on a Saturday?) will you be starting a new thread for the new round?

Angela, you busy lady, you! (aren't we all, though?) Three kits--happy Christmas, merry Birthday! What fun! Wonderful kit from Jess! Hope you can find the time to play with all you do with the kids, and work...

Linda, sorry to hear you are under the weather. Hope you feel better SOON!!

And hoping Vickie's doctor visit went well, and you can finally get that ear back to normal!!

I have one night off (Sunday) before Tom's youngest brother, Greg, and his family arrive on Friday from Cincinnati. They will be staying with us this year since my mom-in-law is moving after the holidays. (they've never stayed with us before--they usually stay with MIL or SIL). AND my dear friend Connie treated me to an all-day 12 hour crop on Sunday, so tomorrow, although fun, will be a bust. Just trying to figure out how I will get house cleaning, grocery shopping and meal prep done. All of a sudden, my stress-free holiday isn't so stress free! Oh, well, I'll get through it somehow; we women always seem to.

Wishing everyone here a great Saturday!