View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 02:54 PM   #1669
Kathleen Curry
Glitter Guru

Aww, Linda, I'm so sorry you are so sick. Stay in bed and rest.

Angela, I saw a yahoo article today about a football playing girl, and thought of Ivy and her desire to wrestle. So funny that she is telling you about the girl who is pretty and feminine and a wrestler. Great kit from Jessica, enjoy!

Susanne, sounds like your house is the hip hangout. It's great that all of the friends want to come over. We try to sit down every night, too. Sometimes Chuck is on the road, but then it's just the kids and I sitting down, but I think it's important.

Vickie, hope the dr. appt. goes well.

Imke, those books are so cool. Decorated so well, too. I'm sure your friends loved them, what a great gift.

We got our CSA today and have more potatoes than I can figure out what to do with. Someone told me you can make mashed potatoes and freeze them. Any advice? It's hard because none of the kids like potatoes at all (who ever heard of a half Irish kid not liking a potato?????!!!!!). I just don't want them to get rotten.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. We have my oldest's birthday party tomorrow at the movie theater. Should be fun! He turned 9 yesterday.

Tracie, thank you for hosting the next round, I'm in!