View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 10:42 AM   #6074
Greywolf
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaxsix View Post
I found a link for making a light box . It sure would be simpler than some of the convoluted things I've rigged up along the way to try to get better photos. When you were talking about it, I was picturing a light table and couldn't figure out how that would help!
Thanks for your encouraging words ladies. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed, but I made it farther than the other times I've tried.
I think I'm going to start my holiday baking today. If that doesn't cure my low spirits I don't know what will!
Gail, That's the kind of light box that I made. I haven't actually finished it or used it yet, but have high hopes. My problem is that my photos pick up color from whatever is near. My white cs looks, yellow, blue, pink.... Then when I try to correct it in editing, everything gets washed out.

Yes, I'm sure holiday baking will lift your spirits. BTW, I think your cards are good enough for the DT! And you should feel good about making it as far as you did. Gee, you should feel good about having tried!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!