View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 08:10 AM   #2485
MiamiKel4
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to MiamiKel4

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpyscrpr2 View Post
OK, while I wait to get approved to participate in Barb's swap....Kelly; you MUST have more than one spot if I'm going to receive one of your cute cards! How can you make just 6 of them....come on woman---swap some more
Oh my! What? I have a swap? Or am in one - Barb's swap? LOL!!!! Oh sweetie I would be honored to make you a card if that is what you mean -- yes, Barb has the most wonderful swaps! And she is so sweet, she has 'dibbs' if you see one you just love so much - right, Barb!!?!!

Thank you Jackie for jostling my brain that I actually have one to get the stickles on and in the mail! (ahem, Jeanette, you did NOT just hear that ..... hee hee)

I'm actually making each of my daughter's a special gift this year ... I ADORE handmade gifts and hope they love the ones I'm making for them! I just hope tme permits since Christmas is just weeks away and I leave for the out of town Chorus trip in 6 days! eeeek!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!