View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 08:07 AM   #2484
MiamiKel4
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to MiamiKel4

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvcardmaking View Post
Good morning Faithful Friends!

Thank you all so much for your kind support. What a blessing you are!

Mary Rose: Bijou actually has a pet budgie (parakeet) named Lou. Pictures below. Bijou would be very concerned about the cold temps with winter coming. They can survive ok down to about the low 40's with proper nutrition, but it takes a lot out of them. Bijou doesn't think your parakeet will survive the winter.

Also outdoor bird seed usually is terrible quality because wild birds augment their diet with fruits and proteins (bugs). Budgies tend not to eat protein much if this one used to be domesticated. She/he may have some nutrient deficiencies.

Barb: maybe you can email me your recipe for the slow cooker shredded beef - I've been trying to chose a good recipe for those sandwiches for a while now. Have a great time at your party!

Oh, and if anyone has the answer to stopping the merry-go-round, please share it with all of us!!!

Hugs all around!
Oh sweetness!! What a doll baby! I am in awe of how gentle and sweet they are - must be the good mama they have! TFS Darlene! And I am sorry to hear the previous news - I wasn't able to get on line but did see it via phone and prayed right away. Such a tough time of year, too {{{{ 's }}}}

Good morning, everyone! I'm a wee bit behind myself! More like A LOT behind! I am just frazzled in December and am losing my mind - but baby steps, that's what I keep saying! dd15 caught ds's bug in the midst of the shows we have tonight/tomorrow - performance by other dd ...... plus my niece is arriving this weekend .... so much stuff!

Jackie - so glad you like the theme, esp cuz you were the wonderful brain behind half of it! You girls are AWESOME!!

Lord, you have been our dwelling place throughout all generations. Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the whole world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God. Psalm 90:1-2 niv
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!