View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 07:55 AM   #3488
deelite
Pearl-ExPert

Send a message via MSN to deelite

Hello gals
This is regarding Saturday, glad to see you are able to join us Jenny, and Diane!
I did call Latawata Creek and they do not take reservations, but we can call ahead, just remind me when we meet at the park n ride on Gravois.
Also there is a class at 2:00 at The Scrapbook Factory. I registered all of us in it. It only cost $12. and that will give us a 50% off coupon for one item. It sounded like the perfect addition to our fun day, and it is only takes one hour. I didn't pay for everyone, you can pay before you play I have definite ok's from Danette, Katherine, and Diane, and of course me. Lets see how this goes. I want you all to know this is Danette's great finding, I am just her secretary, because she is working. Just click on the link below to see about the class.

One Day Only- Class with Guest Teacher Sat. Dec. 8th

Lets still plan on meeting at 11:15 at the Gravois park and ride. The park n ride is very easy to get to. If you are heading south on 270, exit at Gravois (highway 30), right, but there is a turn lane almost immediate exiting Gravois, on the left. After you turn, you will see a nursing home straight in front of you and you will need to turn left. I think the name of the road, is Old Gravois. Right there on your left, after you turn is the park n ride, and I will be sitting in there in my silver Honda minivan. I am pm'ing all of you my cell phone number just in case.
I will be happy to drive, if everyone wants to pile in my minivan. It will be fun chatting and save some money riding together.
So excited.
Dee

Last edited by deelite; 12-07-2012 at 09:10 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!