View Single Post
Unread 12-07-2012, 07:55 AM   #3488
Crimping Master
Send a message via MSN to deelite

Hello gals
This is regarding Saturday, glad to see you are able to join us Jenny, and Diane!
I did call Latawata Creek and they do not take reservations, but we can call ahead, just remind me when we meet at the park n ride on Gravois.
Also there is a class at 2:00 at The Scrapbook Factory. I registered all of us in it. It only cost $12. and that will give us a 50% off coupon for one item. It sounded like the perfect addition to our fun day, and it is only takes one hour. I didn't pay for everyone, you can pay before you play I have definite ok's from Danette, Katherine, and Diane, and of course me. Lets see how this goes. I want you all to know this is Danette's great finding, I am just her secretary, because she is working. Just click on the link below to see about the class.

One Day Only- Class with Guest Teacher Sat. Dec. 8th

Lets still plan on meeting at 11:15 at the Gravois park and ride. The park n ride is very easy to get to. If you are heading south on 270, exit at Gravois (highway 30), right, but there is a turn lane almost immediate exiting Gravois, on the left. After you turn, you will see a nursing home straight in front of you and you will need to turn left. I think the name of the road, is Old Gravois. Right there on your left, after you turn is the park n ride, and I will be sitting in there in my silver Honda minivan. I am pm'ing all of you my cell phone number just in case.
I will be happy to drive, if everyone wants to pile in my minivan. It will be fun chatting and save some money riding together.
So excited.

Last edited by deelite; 12-07-2012 at 09:10 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!