View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 06:28 AM   #5439
Vickie Y
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Location: down the road, around the corner, first house on the left

good morning

Dani, glad you are doing better.

Donna, so sorry to hear about your cat; this is why I/we have no more pets, get too attached to them and then, wham, something happens and I can't take the emotion. Just keeping up with all my children (ha! sounds like a soap opera! LOL) and all my grandkids and their antics about does me in sometimes!

I have my GREEN image colored, just have to come up with a card layout. I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon so probably won't "git r done" today.

I have lots of G ideas, but just no mojo right now.

Christmas...I used to go all out with the decorating, but for the past 4 years have only put up a small tree that already has lights on it! We no longer have family Christmas at our house, rather we go to my youngest DD house since oldest DD and middle DD live out of state. BahHumBug, that's how I feel right now.

Does someone have a list of alpha Girls names, addresses, and birthdates they would share with me? If so, please PM to me, please. I would love to send some Christmas cards and birthday cards when the occasion arises.

Need to start my day, so going to brew a pot of coffee, fix breakfast, take some meds, and hope I can come up with a card for the G image before I leave for doctor appointment.

Wishing everyone a fabulous Friday!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!