View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 03:41 AM   #1654
monkeymama
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning!

Susanne, will have to try your recipe...I think the kids would like it. No, Ivy is NOT wrestling...thank goodness...she was just making her point that there was a girl on one of the three teams present! She is quite fascinated by a girl at one of the schools in our conference...she plays football, etc. and is big and burly like the boys. She is a bit of a legend, so at times I will hear, "Guess what Sage did?" I am all for "girl power", but would rather have Ivy demonstrate that in other ways than male sports! Her good friend won his match last night is less than a minute, which is pretty cool as a freshman wrestling varsity. Back when I was in school the boys would wear a fancy safety pin on their hats for every pin they got...don't know if they still do that?

Davis got a new haircut last night...the stylist did a really good job and taught him how to style it at home. We will see how he does this morning.... He has a really thick head of hair that is often unruly...he said they tell him he has "overactive follicles". I have never heard that term, have any of you?

Time to make sure the troops are up!

Just Monkeying Around....
I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!