View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 07:37 PM   #1648
Susanne527
Forum Fanatic

Hello Ladies!
I made these "Unsloppy Joes" this week and wanted to share...very tasty,neat and not soggy!

If you are ever in a rut about a quick meal--go ck out the Pillsbury site--You can basically cook anything in their dough's--Stromboli in Pizza dough (watch temps with this-I had to turn down my oven)--the above in Biscuit dough--so easy and tasty! Lately, I have had 2 extra people or all of us running in at different times--make it and leave it out--let them all heat it up! Two of K's friends love eating dinner here--so they arrive as I am in prep mode!! Flattered they enjoy my cooking and amazed on how many families really don't have a sit down dinner time-- but need to know in advance since most times I only plan for us. At our house, TV goes off, phones put aside--we talk, eat, tell stories--it's just how it goes! If someone gets wise and wants to eat and watch TV (game on) I'll let them slide once in awhile...but really--how much longer will it be until they are out of the house and I am out of touch w/ them?!!!

Angela--good for you--kits galore! We cannot wait to see your goodies! So Ivy is a wrestler huh? Wow, brave girl! I bet the boys want to wrestle with her because she is so darn pretty!!! (Can I say that nowadays?)...Does she practice with Davis? Shane and Patrick are like lumberjacks--they'll start in the TV room and I have to yank them apart!!! I think it's a guy thing since my brothers did it awhile when we were growing up--the second dinner was over--they'd be rolling around in the living room-mad house!!! haha

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!