View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 03:40 PM   #486
AmandaW
Gabfest Goddess

Send a message via Yahoo to AmandaW

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperpaws View Post
Regarding mailing out swap cards....we made those cards fair and square. I stamp the back with my "A hand-made card by Angie Gittles especially for you" stamp. If someone else made it and gave it to me...that's totally different...no stamp on the back!

So...you've probably noticed I've been a bit out of sorts lately...will be glad to get past the holidays. It's not that I don't like the holidays, trust me...I do. Today I had a 4:00 chiropractic appointment and was to go in to work late after the appointment. BUT...I totally forgot about it. I got to work a little before 4 and everyone is like - "I thought you had an appointment at 4 - we were looking forward to a report on how it went!" I was stunned....I just froze in my tracks, and said "Oh my God...I totally forgot..." Not only that, but I made my dinner to bring with me...left it right in the frig. I need the next couple of weeks to be over with. December 18th and the weeks leading up to it are not good....you'd think after 8 years it wouldn't bother me. Maybe next year will be the year.
For swap cards I use my hand stamped stamp, for the cards I've designed I use my Designed by Amanda stamp...that is when I remember to stamp the backs.

I know the "maybe next year" feeling. My Dad died the day after my Birthday 8 years ago...I now hate my birthday. Sending hugs! Hoping we can make you smile & Laugh Saturday.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!