View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 12:48 PM   #84
Stamperamma
Hardware Hotshot

I came home today to a wonderful surprise my ss package arrived. I want to start by thanking Lanette Hill your gift is extremely generous and I am very grateful.

I had a beautiful gift bag arrive filled with many individual gift wrapped packages and a beautiful card. The first package i opened was a gift wrapped chocolate bar called mr. Goodbar (I think that is what it was called I gobbled it down so fast I forgot to share with DH). The bar was gift wrapped so well I love it. Note to self find tutorial for it. The second item I opened was festive thoughts stamping set from CTMH, package number three was a beautiful butterfly embossing folder. Package four inkadoodle clear stamps patterned bugs, package five dimensional designs mini butterflies, a pkg of ribbons a box of glue dots and wait for it....yes a beautiful package of hand made gift tags. I wish I would have had the patience to take a picture of the gift wrapped packages, but I did not. I will however take a picture of all the items later tonight. Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts.
Dea
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!