View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 06:26 AM   #40
TeeGeeDee
Linking Queen

While looking for some cardstock (chaotic s is a kind description of my craft area) I found some leftover cards and stamped/colored images from last year (very few ended up actually getting mailed so this year I hope to do much better!)

I have lots to make but about half are done and another 30% are in progress. I must be done before I go to bed on saturday because we need my desk to set-up our tree and that is planned for Sunday morning. Too bad I have to work today and tomorrow but I have ater shifts so hope to finish up the ones in progress and re-check what I need.

Making multiples of the same design has always been difficult for me ... I can usually manage 6-12 of one design though so I decide how many designs I need (my in laws get one design, my sister and her kids another, cousins a third design etc.) I try to make 1-2 extra of each design because each year there seems to be a lart-minute request for a card or a new group to send to the following year.

I hope to keep making cards into January while my supplies are out but i cannot count how many times I've hoped that before!

BTW, this thread is great and was a huge help in getting my fingers inky (finally!)

Happy CRAFTY Holidays,

Tina aka TeeGeeDee

PS- pls excuse typos ... the keyboard is furry (see avatar)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!