View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 04:02 AM   #5429
DellsDani
Watercolor Wizard

G"morning AlphaGirlfriends. How is everyone today? I am doing well. I have a doc appt this afternoon so my evening is shot ... but all will be well tomorrow. Donna, I am so sorry to hear about your cat. You said if your husband had a rat he would love it; the girl that lives with us Dawn, she used to raise rats. She hugged and cuddled with them and everything. However, the ones that she didn't get attached to got fed to the snake. I know eeewwww. So..what is everyone doing this evening? I have a doc appt this afternoon so my evening is pretty much shot. But that is okay tomorrow is another day. hehe...Janet hun, like I said in post #5399...It will probably be Sunday before I get them all added up. I started from the first page and I have over 100 pages to look through. I promise as soon as they are all counted I will post them. I am trying to work on it every chance I get. Well, I am loving the G cards that have been made. Very nice ladies. Well, back to gallery patrol. Y'all have a wonderful day!!!! Huggs!!!!!

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!