View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 03:48 AM   #79
russnzella
Swapper of the Month February 2013

Santa arrived at my house early!!! And boy, did I get a wonderful package!!!!!! But I don't think it was really Santa....but one of his best elves ever.....Terrie McNulty!

Terrie, I love everything you sent!! And it couldn't have come on a better day because work has been...well, trying....the last few days.

Ah, so now to list what was in this package:

An SU Brad & Ribbon combo - not just "plain" brads - but very pretty ones with designs, flowers, or butterfiels. These will be great to use with spring cards. And the ribbon is so pretty - Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral. The funny thing is that orange really wasn't a color I liked much and never used until Viv's color swap one year and now I find that I really enjoy using orange shades. Funny how things like that work out huh?

SU Ink Pads - These are prefect colors for the Pregnancy Center cards I make - Pretty in Pink and Tempting Turquoise....pink and blue...just like the perfect baby card.....

And speaking of the cards for the Pregnancy Center - "Precious Baby Quotes" clear stamp set by Friskars. Perfect! So many choices - 20 stamps total! I have...are you ready for it....1 stamp (LOL!!) that I use for all the baby cards on the inside. These will be perfect and allow for some variety. And even for the outside of the card too!

BLING! Can anyone ever have enough bling (or ribbon)? "Bits of Bling" is what the package was called and it is various sizes of flower gems in clear, pink, blue, yellow, green, and purple.

And then the journal...I love things by Dayspring!! And this is so pretty! Plus it's the perfect time to receive it too since a new year is starting soon and so will a new journal for that year.

And last, but certainly not least, in typical Terrie fashion - a beautiful card that truly brought a smile to my face.

Terrie, thank you so much for blessing me beyond what you can ever imagine....and not just me...but also blessing those new moms and little babies at the Pregnancy Center....because now you have your hand in it too. It will just be another jewel in your crown when we are on the other side.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!