View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 07:48 AM   #75
SayStampsPlease
Glitter Guru

So glad that your liking your pkg and have already used somethings! Your QUICK! lol
I did make the white flowers. I love making them in different yarns, twine & crochet thread and in different sizes too! I'll see if I can find the directions I use and post it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscrat View Post
The mail just went and I got the most AMAZING package from my Secret Santa! Thank you so much Wendy Smith (AKA SayStampsPlease) Such wonderful, gorgeous handmade items and The card was so cute and I got a four pack of clear mount boxes, The wide red grosgrain ribbon from SU, a Christmas background stamp (gorgeous!), deco borders, chipboard letters, letter stamp set (I really needed some letter stamps, I had none!), Christmas 6x6 paper, pearls, small rubber stamp that says Best Christmas fishes, ornament stamp set, paper flowers, and those amazing handmade pieces and die cuts. I would love to know if you made the white rope flowers and HOW? The card was adorable with the wreath and the plate above the wreath that says happy holidays! Can you tell I'm excited? She went the extra mile and wrapped each item, so it was just like Christmas morning! Thanks again Wendy! You did an awesome job picking things that I absolutely love!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!