Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 01:46 AM   #10999
vikkijo
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Location: At the end of a dead end dirt road, in the middle of no where!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerriannb View Post
Hi Girls.

We are in for a hot one today. It has been awful for about a week, but today is going to be the best, apparently. 108 in your language. OMG it's that hot that early? Uff Da It is 7am, the washing has just finished and as soon as it is hung out the house is being shut up, the air con is going on, and I am not going out all day! Yeah over 100 I'd stay inside too! or go out to my garden and stay in the shade! Since we do not have AC And, summer only started (officially) on the weekend......
Browny had the day off yesterday so we went to buy my Christmas present. I am now the excited owner of a Canon 650D camera with a Tamron 18-270mm zoom lens. What does this mean? I have no bloody idea at the moment, This tickled me! I have no clue either! But I am excited for you!
but I am planning to learn. I am going to a 'Fundamentals of Photography' course a few days before Christmas, so hopefully we will have great Christmas photos. That is of course if the world doesn't end on the 21st as the Mayans have predicted.......
Anyways, I have clothes to hang out and a house to shut up.

Sue - I still need your addy.......

Oh boy the 21st huh? that's the day Bug and Andy and MJ are flying home.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!