Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 02:23 AM   #10995
vikkijo
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Location: At the end of a dead end dirt road, in the middle of no where!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katlady2 View Post
Vikki Jo, cool blog, and I love the quote in your signature. It can be carried over into other aspects of life.Thanks! I put it there kinda out of Sarcasm at first, then when I wasn't in such a foul mood I looked at it differently. Another one i found recently is A Birth Certificate shows you were born, a death Certificate shows you died, a scrap book shows you lived. One of the Founders of Creative Memories said that.

Got our Christmas tree up yesterday. {need to get a new tree skirt, but they sure aren't cheap!} There were several at the Thrift Store! I think a lot of their stuff comes from ppl who have passed away and the family just donates their stuff. So much handmade linens there!
Jodi & the girls came to help, then Jordan & Jess spent the night. Round 2 of the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse this morning... Man does Jordan LOVE that show. Had to pull it up on the disney website before it was on Disney Jr. Guess we should have gotten DVR when we got our satelite service but didn't think we'd need it. Was I ever wrong! Oh well, live & learn.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday.

DVR wasn't optional when we went with Direct TV so I couldn't have regretted NOT getting it. When we switched to Dish I just ordered exactly what our Direct TV Bill said! I love it for the nights I had to stay in the cities and COULDN'T"T watch my kind of shows at my mothers house
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!