Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 12:55 AM   #10990
vikkijo
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Location: At the end of a dead end dirt road, in the middle of no where!
Default Lots of news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue Alt View Post
just now getting a few minutes to catch up on the latest...

my mailing address is:
309 William Street, Avoca WI 53506How far is this from lone Rock?

got a card today from VikkiJo - absolutely gorgeous card. Have to get my bottom in gear and get mine ready to go out.
Now aren't you glad you joined CCC12?

Thursday is the big court date. Been getting paperwork completed and finalized.
WOW! Good luck!! Let's us know how you come out!!!

Went shopping with DD on black Friday - what a madhouse. But we were at the mall and about every other store, I sat and let her shop while I watched the bags. Got some good deal and got all my gifts bought in one day! Woo Hoo!!! Even bought myself something - got myself a new comforter for my bed - it's a "down alternative" - so it's washable. Got it for $19.99. Hope it isn't too heavy, I don't like being overly warm when I sleep. I have a couple of little heating pads that snuggle with me, so they add to the possibility of being overly warm.
I had time to kill before an appointment and went into the Thrift store and found a Handmade, comforter/quilt not super heavy but of so fluffy for $3
I do not like to get too warm while sleeping either, but Clint sure does

Laurie - had a wonderful time with you at OG. We need to do that again. Maybe next time we can spend more than 3hrs over lunch
JEALOUS

Could one of you wonderful ladies send me a list of all the names and addresses for everyone here? I don't have any room to put up decorations yet, but I'm in the mood to send cards and have a few already made up, just need addresses.
I will in a few minutes

Gotta run, going to a basketball game tonight - it's my night off from work and I'm going to spend it with my Addison. She wants me to go to the game with her. She is going to make this Christmas so special - there will be an empty chair at the dinner table, but Mom will be thought of often as we go thru the day.

later...

Not to be sad, but have you ever heard the Empty Chair Song? it is from the Civil War about a soldier who didn't come home for Thanksgiving
Well I printed out the words to that and use SU Have A Seat to do cards for a workshop
One lady said it was WAY to sad for her to even make the card
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!