View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 06:37 PM   #73
hedgiemama
Stazon Splitcoast

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by caterinafmig View Post
Long story.... however, the short version is we both were youth leaders at the church (Reynold was the Christian Education leader) and we were together a couple of times a week, with youth events, lots of meetings, talking on the phone about various projects, etc. Reynold's daughter was in my teen girl Sunday school class and so wanted the two of us to 'get together' along with others at the church. Well, practically over night late in November, we realized we truly cared for one another and decided to get married which occurred on March 17th. Between all the activities with Youth group, Sunday school class, both having full time jobs, volunteer work & making wedding plans, it left no time for much else; we did have dinner together at a restaurant the week before we got married so guess that was kind of a date.

For the longer version, (there are a lot of more details) you will have to come visit me one day!
Cat this is magic, this is meant to be...! I will never find a kindred spirit, but very happy you did!