View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 05:43 PM   #4354
Blooms in a Box
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Stamp Like You Mean It

Well Sistahs, I did make it home, and after a week I am nearly catching up to it all! Work has been stressful after such a long trip, but I am thankful for a job. Our trip was wonderful, and those kids and babies just fill up my heart!

I did not stamp for a month, and it was hard to get going again, but I needed to make my man a card on 12/01 for is bd (and I know Sweet Tater's bd is 12/07, so that will be a Slacker card for sure!) Sorry I have not been good about keeping up with you all, but I do read the Bus daily and pray for each one of you. I am busy trying to make the cards I need for Christmas every day after work, but I wind up in bed by 7 most nights, so not much is getting done. So, when I am MIA from the TSC challenge, I will at least try to comment.

Sweet Tater, I loved reading how you have reached out to the people at your mom's home. Your heart is incredible! Keeping you on my heart, knowing that the place your mom held is forever tender. Christmas is always hard for me, and I know how your mama will be missed. Praying that the Father gives you many warm memories to touch your heart.

CA, my heart is with you, and I am thankful for all that hospice will do to help you out. Will keep mom in my prayers for peace and a happy heart.

Les....Apollo...the furry kid. It always hurts so badly, and no pet can ever be replaced. Each one takes a special place in your heart. Will pray for your family as well.

I know I have missed a lot, but I send love and hugs to each one. Take care Sistahs, LYMI, always....

Thought you all may enjoy seeing this photo I rec'd today. Audrey....too precious!
Attached Thumbnails
princess-stocking.jpg  
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!