Thread: Is it just me?
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 05:19 PM   #20
Lola G.
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyndi_Ray View Post
I don't mind so much the member companies. I haven't crafted in so long, it's nice to know what all the new products are.

What I'm noticing, and maybe it's just me, is that the forums seem to be very slow. Not in technology slow, but it seems that before I stopped scrapbooking several years ago that most days posts and replies were back to back to back. That doesn't seem the case anymore. I feel like such an addict since every 5 minutes I'm picking up whatevers closest that has wi-fi or 3g and a browser to check and see if anyone posted after me... only to be disappointed that they hadn't! Hopefully it's not just me... less than a week back into the hobby and I already feel like I need an AA group for it.
I've noticed that at times. I think that a couple of the contributing factors are the increase in the number of blogs that people have and/or read, as well as forums that have been created by crafting companies, in which their customers have the common interest of that particular product line.

This site is still a terrific resource, but maybe you'd enjoy adding some of the other options I mentioned, particularly when you're interested in getting or sharing information regarding specific products.

I continue to be amazed at how many terrific product lines there are and the ever-growing number of talented people who share their creations and their crafting adventures online!