Thread: Is it just me?
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 04:18 PM   #18
NYTripletMommy
Stampin' Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetMissDaisy View Post
I myself like to limit what I see from Member companies. There was a time that I was feeling inundated by particular member company that is no longer here. So at that time I found a way to hide the member company threads that show up in the general forum. If I want info about a member company, I go to their specific forum area. And I am happy!

Here's how:
Click on your username at the top of SplitCoast, where is says welcome, Rachelrose . This will take you to your user name control panel.

On your control panel page, on the left side menu, in the Settings & Options section choose EDIT OPTIONS .

At the very bottom of the Edit Options page there is a section called Member Company Global Threads . This setting will turn on or off the member company threads and logos that show up in the General Stamping Forum. To hide the member company threads in the general forum, select the OFF setting. You can still go to the member company forums, but their threads in the general forum will be hidden from you. You can toggle this setting on/off any time.

Hope this helps!

hhhmmmmmm....I did what you posted but I still see company threads. I even closed the window & re-opened it.