View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 04:09 PM   #32
RiverIsis
Stazon Splitcoast

Spent 4 hours making a mastepiece this morning which my husband declared "don't take this the wrong way but that looks Professional"

Made another topper for a card from an extra scrap I had lying around that I will send to my eldest who has the least decorated room on is floor. *sigh* I did offer.

Have spent 4 more hours cutting, stamping, coloring 1st color, coloring 2nd color, cutting the bases and scoring them, then remembering that it would be better to score the bases and then cut them and am now in the middle of folding them!

Only adhering the scene to the base and putting on a tiny rhinestone that will cover the 2nd color but the 2nd color will be there if the rhinestone doesn't survive the mail.

Just stopped for a drink and something to eat! Determined to get the 100 done tonight!

Of course that doesn't count for the hour I spent trying to get glimmer mist and a die to work to give the white space a subtle something extra....

Did I mention that I gave up caffeine earlier in the year and have just broken into one of the kids' Dr Pepper - just peel me off the ceiling!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!