View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 01:51 PM   #31
Gizelabella
Crimping Master

First of all let me say that a couple of years ago I received two...yes two(!) Christmas Cards on the very SAME day in FEBRUARY!!! LOL It was actually very nice, they both had included Christmas Letters, so I had alot of time to read them without being rushed with all of my Christmas Hub-Ub! That totally cracked me up though to receive two in one day!

I started mine for this year during Christmas last year, so I really thought I was going to be ahead of the game...here I am...

A BIG CHEATER!!!

I ordered from Snapfish the other day...but they will be a lot of fun, I normally don't do that, so to have a collage picture card this year will be something new. Of course the ones I already made will go to my SUPER Crafter Friends...Holy SMOKES I would be in the DOG HOUSE for sure if I sent them a card I bought!! HA!!!

In my defense...my DD came home from college..."BROKE" as all College students are and needed Christmas Presents for all of her "Sisters" so I made 7-paper bag albums and 1 Acrylic Album for her roommate. I was smokin', she helped a little, but mostly worked on homework, which made this mama very happy!!

Happy Card Making you guys...I'll probably be watching Hallmark Channels Christmas Marathon for the millionth time making more cards and addressing my cheaters.