Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 01:03 PM   #10987
Avoca Sue
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerriannb View Post
Hi Girls.

We are in for a hot one today. It has been awful for about a week, but today is going to be the best, apparently. 108 in your language. It is 7am, the washing has just finished and as soon as it is hung out the house is being shut up, the air con is going on, and I am not going out all day! And, summer only started (officially) on the weekend......
Browny had the day off yesterday so we went to buy my Christmas present. I am now the excited owner of a Canon 650D camera with a Tamron 18-270mm zoom lens. What does this mean? I have no bloody idea at the moment, but I am planning to learn. I am going to a 'Fundamentals of Photography' course a few days before Christmas, so hopefully we will have great Christmas photos. That is of course if the world doesn't end on the 21st as the Mayans have predicted.......
Anyways, I have clothes to hang out and a house to shut up.

Sue - I still need your addy.......
just now getting a few minutes to catch up on the latest...

my mailing address is:
309 William Street, Avoca WI 53506

got a card today from VikkiJo - absolutely gorgeous card. Have to get my bottom in gear and get mine ready to go out.

Thursday is the big court date. Been getting paperwork completed and finalized.

Went shopping with DD on black Friday - what a madhouse. But we were at the mall and about every other store, I sat and let her shop while I watched the bags. Got some good deal and got all my gifts bought in one day! Woo Hoo!!! Even bought myself something - got myself a new comforter for my bed - it's a "down alternative" - so it's washable. Got it for $19.99. Hope it isn't too heavy, I don't like being overly warm when I sleep. I have a couple of little heating pads that snuggle with me, so they add to the possibility of being overly warm.

Laurie - had a wonderful time with you at OG. We need to do that again. Maybe next time we can spend more than 3hrs over lunch

Could one of you wonderful ladies send me a list of all the names and addresses for everyone here? I don't have any room to put up decorations yet, but I'm in the mood to send cards and have a few already made up, just need addresses.

Gotta run, going to a basketball game tonight - it's my night off from work and I'm going to spend it with my Addison. She wants me to go to the game with her. She is going to make this Christmas so special - there will be an empty chair at the dinner table, but Mom will be thought of often as we go thru the day.

later...

Work in progress - 27lbs gone.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!