View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 12:31 PM   #5383
Donnaml
Hardware Hotshot

Send a message via Skype™ to Donnaml

Oh it was gorgeous. Saw the hills of Tennesee, Saw the cotton fields of Georgia and the moss covered trees. Even got some of the cotton, don't worry, I didn't go onto anyones property. I picked it up off the side of the road. But it is something to see when the fields are full. Sad to say tho, my sister will be moving to Nebraska after the first of the year. Her home is just beautiful. Huge back yard and it has a seperate building that they used as a workout room and I was going to have it for my crafting room Not any more......Waaaaaaa! I have not seen any of the Plantations in Georgia because you know that during the Civil War most of Georgia was burned to the ground. But it is neat to see where the roads were that led up to the huge plantations. THey just now have new homes built there now. I took pics but really they would be boring for someone else to look at, KWIM? A friend of mine collects rocks from different states and so I got her one from Georgia, Tennesee and Kentucky. Why rock?........I have noooooo idea but I got her one. Other than that, it was just a relaxing peacful visit with family. A stress reliever per se.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!