View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 09:17 PM   #1
wendella247
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Red face SANTA'S SACK PROGR. CHALLENGE #7 - TASK 1 (DEC 2012)

Don’t know what a Progressive Challenge is? Go here to learn.

PLEASE NOTE! Although this is in the digiscrap threads, everyone is welcome to play--whether they're a digi, paper or hybrid scrapper.

--------------------------------

I’m SO excited about this challenge and hope you guys enjoy it too! This month, I’ve decided to pretend I’m Santa (St. Nick, Mr. Claus, etc., etc.) and invite some Elves (you!) to help create the progressive challenge! So, for the month of December, we’ll play this way:

Week 1: Santa (me!) has posted today’s Task 1 below (the first “gifts” in Santa’s sack.)

Week 2: Santa will open the Task 2 challenge thread on Tuesday morning (12/11) and the first Elf (player) who checks the Task 2 thread will post a REPLY (post #2 in thread) with their own steps for Task 2 (2 or 3 steps, please). (Only one person per week does this, though—otherwise Santa’s sack will fill up TOO fast!) Everyone will do that week’s challenge and post it, the same as always.

Week 3: Same as week 2.

Week 4: On Christmas Day Santa will post the thread for Task 4 and the first person posting a reply in the Task 4 thread (one of Santa’s very tired Elves, I’m sure) will add the FINAL steps.

To all my Elves: Don’t be shy---just have a little FUN—if you check the thread and no one has added the task yet, add one or two “gifts” (steps). (Only one person does this per week.) (It’s a good idea to keep in mind the tasks already posted so we’ll have a finished page at the end of week 4!)

And don’t worry about having a sample page right away--just post the “steps” for the task that week and link your page in that thread as usual when you do get it done.

Have fun and enjoy this holiday season!!
------------------------------

We'll start off simple, since there's so much to do this busy month!

SANTA'S SACK - TASK 1 : Add 3 papers to your 12x12 page, making one of them shaped (any shape other than square). You can make this a holiday page if desired, but feel free to create any theme you want.

That's it for this week!

NOW UPLOAD:

- Remember to first save your page in its original version to maintain your layers, so you'll be able to make changes/additions in Task 2.

- Save your page for the web as a .jpg (600x600 or less) & upload to the
Gallery by adding the keyword DGSCPR007Task1 when you upload. Please also post a link to this week’s work in this thread.

MY TASK 1
PAGE

GALLERY

Looking forward to seeing your pages! Ho ho ho!

Last edited by wendella247; 12-05-2012 at 07:21 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!